The Kelso-Wagner Company Collection covers the period 1908-1990. The collection includes correspondence, business records and postcards. The Kelso-Wagner Company Papers were accessioned into the Dayton Library on February 1990 from the Greene County
Historical Society. The papers deal with family activities. This collection comprises one box of material, mainly correspondence, and is arranged into two series. These documents record the history of the Kelsos, including their activities, background and growth. These papers provide information about the Charles M. Kelso Company, and correspondence of Mary Stewart Kelso, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kelso, with her parents while she was in college. The primary value of the collection is on the correspondence which demonstrates the: growth and change of the company owned by Mr. Charles Kelso; life in a women’s college; life of college students during the 1930’s; activities in which students were involved while they are in college.
Dayton Metro Library - 215 E. Third St., Dayton, OH 45402 - (937) 403-BOOK
Original Finding Aid
Finding aid prepared by Elli Bambakidis, Aug. 2006